Unity through Community
Donations Make A Difference
Your support makes a real difference in the lives of our community members.
We strive to offer a range of resources to offer help to ALL those in need.
Donate to the Meadowlands YMCA Today!
Pounds of Food Distributed
Units of Blood Collected
Lives Potentially Saved
Diaper Packs Given to Families
Hurricane Ida relief boxes handed out
- Our weekly food distribution has given more than 6.2 MILLION pounds of food to families in our area.
- Through our partnerships we sourced food and supplies for families displaced by Hurricane Ida.
- State of Mind was established in 2021 to help normalize the mental health conversation and make resources more available.
- We handed out more than 1,200 diaper packs to those in our community.
- Feed the Children partnered with us to offer school supplies, hygiene products, and food to 200 families.
- Monthly blood drives have collected enough units to save approximately 2,000 lives.